Hungarian in-home Cooking Class
$109.25 per guest
$109.25 per guest
9 a.m. or 4 p.m.
Join us and learn the essence of Hungarian cooking. Our hands-on cooking class is a great way to experience Hungary in a unique and delicious way. Take your taste buds on a gastronomic journey by preparing some of the best dishes Hungary has to offer.
What to expect from your Hungarian cooking class?
- Expect to get your hands dirty. We believe that the only way to learn to cook is to do it yourself.
- Our cooking classes allow you to immerse yourself in the culture and lifestyle of Hungary and learn to cook authentic Hungarian dishes in an informal and friendly environment.
- The cooking program lasts around 4 hours and we are going to make 3 course meal from start to finish. We are flexible and willing to add those special dishes that you have always wanted to learn how to make. The menu is subject of discussion.
- Most importantly, you will have loads of fun while cooking up a feast.
- You will really take your taste buds on a gastronomic journey by preparing some of the best dishes Hungary has to offer.
- At the end of the class, a delicious three-course meal prepared by you, will be set up for lunch.
- No cooking skills are required. Meals will be prepared with the careful guidance of your chef.
The price includes:
- A 4 hour long cooking class, discover the secrets of Hungarian cuisine
- English speaking chef
- All the ingredients necessary for the class
- 3 course meal
- Palinka (Hungarian fruit brandy)
- Water, coffee, tea
- Welcome bites
- Recipes via email after the cooking class
Why choose this tour?
- You will try some of the best food Hungary has to offer. Maybe you have seen the locals eating a delicious-looking dish, but you can’t figure out what’s in it or how to order it. Why not learn how to make it yourself?
- Cooking classes teach you new things. You can watch all the cooking TV shows you want, but nothing gives you the hands-on experience of being in a real live class with a real live teacher. You can learn from an instructor who does things in real time.
- Cooking classes are fun! Having fun and simply enjoying a new experience are all great reasons to enroll in a cooking class. Whether you sign up as a couple, with your best friend or for a mother-daughter experience, you are sure to have a few laughs.
- Eat like a local in Budapest. At a restaurant you never experience true home-cooked food, the ‘Sunday family-lunch’ effect.” Our home cooking class is a great activity for those visitors who are looking for a local and authentic culinary experience in Budapest.
- Fully customized event. You will enjoy a private hands-on Hungarian cooking class, a fully customized program covering exactly what YOU want to learn!
- It’s great chance to ask questions only a local can answer. Your instructor is a native of the area. Take advantage of our knowledge, food-related and beyond. We answer questions about the language, where to find a great cup of coffee, and which restaurants are hidden gems, not to mention which markets or other sites you should check out.
Our apartment is on the Buda side.
2. district, Forint street 3.
I was born and raised in the Hungarian countryside until I moved to Budapest when I was 21 to study.
BudapestBook Now Your Credit Card will not be charged Share Gift a friend